What can you win?
Have a chance to win a luxury one-week “Out of Africa Air Safari” for two people at the cost of one seat only (travel with two and pay for one) and enjoy the beauty of the Kenyan scenery and wildlife from the air! You will fly to Satao Camp in Tsavo East, Severin Safari Camp in Tsavo West, Satao Elerai Camp in Amboseli and Karen Blixen Camp in the Masai Mara. For more information visit our website scenicairsafaris.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a fan on facebook and sign up to the competition!
The safari program
Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the airport Nairobi Wilson. Join Schedule flight to the world famous Masai Mara. Your guide welcomes you at the airstrip and drives you to Karen Blixen Camp. Set on the bank of the Mara River the camp consists of 22 luxurious tents. The location is spectacular, with the great Mara plains behind the camp and the impressive escarpment and the river in front. After lunch at camp you experience your first game drive. Dinner and overnight stay at Karen Blixen Camp.
Day 2: Masai Mara During the day, you go on a game drive through Masai Mara. The game reserve is best known for its wildebeest and zebra migration, which tends to pass through the area July to October, but many areas offer excellent game viewing year round. Breakfast and lunch at camp. Dinner and overnight stay at Karen Blixen Camp.
Day 3: Masai Mara – Amboseli After your early morning bush breakfast you fly into Amboseli area. On the way from the airstrip to Satao Elerai Camp you can admire the beautiful scenery and the animals. The camp is located on an escarpment offering a wonderful view over Amboseli Park and Mount Kilimanjaro. After lunch at camp, you visit a typical Masai village and get an insight into the life of this traditional tribe. Dinner and overnight stay at Satao Elerai.
Day 4: Amboseli After breakfast, you will enjoy a morning game drive in Amboseli National Park. You drive back to your camp for lunch. Afterwards, you have time to relax and enjoy the wonderful panoramic view from your camp. This afternoon, you go on a game drive through the conservation area. When the sun starts to go down behind the horizon, you enjoy a bush sundowner. On your way back to the camp, you experience the Kenyan savannah at night – a unique experience. Dinner and overnight stay at Satao Elerai.
Day 5: Amboseli – Tsavo West After breakfast you fly into Tsavo West National Park, where the team of Severin Safari Camp awaits you for lunch. Afterwards, you have time to relax at the KENBALI SPA. Enjoy the beautiful scenery from the camp pool or relax during one of the massages. Inspired by the African wilderness and centuries-old Southeast Asian techniques of wellbeing, the Spa is an oasis of peace and relaxation. In the afternoon, you go on an excursion to the popular Mzima Springs, a little oasis of palm trees and acacias. At Poacher’s Lookout, you will enjoy the beautiful sunset while having a glass of sparkling wine and canapés. Dinner and overnight stay at Severin Safari Camp.
Day 6: Tsavo West – Tsavo East Discover the secrets of the African wilderness by foot! You are accompanied by a Masai, who shows you around. During the tour you learn a lot about the ecosystem, the multifaceted bird life and other park inhabitants. After breakfast you fly with your luxurious Cessna to Tsavo East. This part of the park is very popular for its herds of red elephants. At the airstrip, you are picked up by your guide, who will bring you to Satao Camp. After lunch you experience your first game drive. Dinner and overnight stay at Satao Camp.
Day 7: Tsavo East Today enjoy a game drive with picnic lunch on route to Luggards Falls on the Galana River. These amazing falls are in fact rapids where Galana River disappears into a rocky gorge. The beauty of the site is the multi coloured rocks carved over centuries by the water into a variety of fantastic shapes. The rapids, becoming ravaging floods during the rain seasons, plunge into a large pool below where giant crocodiles are resting and lying onto sandbanks. Evening bush sundowner. Dinner and overnight stay at Satao Camp.
Day 8: Tsavo East – Mombasa After returning from your early morning game drive you will have breakfast at camp. Afterwards your driver brings you to the airstrip from where you leave with your luxury aircraft for the flight to Mombasa. From the airstrip in Mombasa you are brought to your beach hotel.
Terms and conditions
· Deadline for entering is 31st January 2013.
· The winner is selected in a random draw and will be notified by email by 15th February 2013. The winner will also be announced in a Facebook update.
· The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternative.
· One of the people attending the safari must be the person drawn. Minimum number of people attending the safari is two.
· To enter the competition you must be aged 18 or over.
· The winner’s choice of departure and arrival dates is subject to availability.
· The prize includes: One week “Out of Africa Luxury Air Safari” for 2 people at the price of one (you safe 50% of the normal cost).
· The prize excludes: International flights, hotels in Nairobi and Mombasa, drinks and personal expenses during the air safari.
· The prize must be claimed within 12 months of the winner being notified.
· Once the prize is booked and confirmed, any costs incurred due to alterations or cancellations made by the prize winner will be at the prize winner’s expense.
· This competition is closed for employees of Scenic Air Safaris and the related group of companies as well as their relatives.