Experience the unique combination of luxury, adventure, relaxation, culinary highlights and affectionate service amidst the ‘Old African’ wilderness of Kenya as you journey on board the Scenic Air Safaris’ luxurious Cessna 208B Caravan or Cessna 206 to some of Kenya’s best conservancy areas and national parks.
The combinations of luxury safari opportunities in Kenya are endless, only limited by logistic of getting from one place to the other. With Scenic Air Safaris most destinations are within accessible reach and one can truly relax and enjoy the impressive scenery on route. We offer great value packages with scheduled departure to the properties of the Out of Africa Collection as well as custom safaris and privately chartered flights – never has it been more easy to journey with a luxury air safari.
Our itineraries include the 7night / 8day luxury "Out of Africa Air Safari" and "Wings over the Great Rift Valley" where you will stay in some of the best lodges in Kenya such as Karen Blixen Camp in the Masai Mara, Satao Elerai in Amboseli or Loisaba Lodge in the Loisaba Conservancy. Both tours are accompanied by a professional silver-level guide who will be at your service throughout the journey.
Have a look at our luxurious private aircraft, check out the beautiful locations and review our itineraries. Feel free to contact us and we will be more than happy to send you a complete package especially designed to your needs.
Why choose Scenic Air Safaris?
Scenic Air Safaris was founded and is operated by pilots who have lived in Africa for a long time and know better than anybody else how to make a safari a very special journey.
Our aircraft are the most modern and have the highest safety records. Our first Caravan was build in 2009, the second one in 2011 – making our fleet one of youngest in Kenya and East Africa. They are also the most luxurious Caravans flying in Kenya.
Together with our partners we have more than 40 years of experience in tourism. With their cooperation we can customize your safari by selecting only the best camps and adding our charter flights.
We employ only professional silver-level guides. Their knowledge about the flora and fauna is immense. It is their passion to guide foreign visitors through their country and they are proud to share their experience with you. They speak multiple languages including German and French and are more than happy to welcome you in your native language.
Our travel consultants can create the safari of your dreams and they will take special care of you from the planning stage until you arrive back home after the safari. They are just a phone call away and will make your journey just as exceptional as the destination.
One Week Out of Africa Air Safari
Experience a unique combination of adventure, relaxation, affectionate service and culinary highlights amid the African wilderness. Your safari in the luxury Cessna Caravan takes you to some of Kenya’s best national parks and reserves. If offers something different to any other air safari in Kenya as you have the opportunity to see amazing sights as you fly low over the extensive Kenya Savannah observing the wildlife below as your professional safari guide ensures every detail is pointed out. Every national park has its own special flavour. Tsavo East is well known for its large herds of red elephants, Tsavo West for the spectacular scenery and rolling volcanic landscape, Amboseli for the beautiful view of Mt Kilimanjaro and Masai Mara for its amazing wildlife and the ever popular migration between July and October.
On your safari you will stay at Satao Camp in Tsavo East, Severin Safari Camp in Tsavo West, Satao Elerai in Amboseli and Karen Blixen Camp in the Masai Mara. Every camp is unique in its own way, but each one shares the same goal – to make your safari a once in a lifetime experience.
In traditional 4x4 safari vehicles accompanied by experienced guides you get the true feeling of old Africa. Keep your camera and binoculars ready and go on a search for the Big 5 as the guides try to get you as close as possible to the wildlife on the ground. A selection of highlights are included on your safari, including exciting bush walks, a visit to see a traditional Masai village, a bush breakfast in the Mara and bush sundowners with sparkling wine and canapés set in a series of amazing locations along your journey. Your also have the options to book a balloon safari in the Masai Mara on request.
For more details visit our Air Safari Packages.
Planning YOUR luxury safari in Kenya
- After you contact us we will get in touch with you with a range of options for your safari. You might want us to organize your entire holiday for you, including hotels before and after the safari or your international flights. Our sales team will work closely with you to understand your travel needs and provide you with the best options. Through our partner Connoisseur Safari we can arrange every bit of your trip.
- After we finalized your travel itinerary, our sales team will make all the necessary arrangements and send you a final confirmation with all services that will be provided. You will receive an itinerary that contains all the details of your stay in Kenya including some answer to frequently asked questions such as Visa requirements or health issues.
- Once you have received your final itinerary we request you to pay a 30% deposit which is your confirmation towards us to accept our offer. Depending on the season we will require a final payment 30 days prior to your arrival. Of course it is possible to amend your itinerary at any time.
- About two weeks prior to your arrival we will contact you and brief you on the arrival procedures such as where you will meet your driver. At the same time we will remind you to check that all your travel documents are in order and that your passport is valid.
- When you arrive in Kenya you will be welcomed and taken to your hotel. The driver will hand over a final itinerary for your reference throughout your stay. During the entire time in Kenya you can easily contact us if you require any assistance.